Thursday, September 24, 2009

18 Week Check-up

Today was my 18 week check-up and everything looked great! They did the detailed ultrasound where they looked at every part of both babies very closely. All the organs seem to be working properly and they are growing as they should. They both weigh the same at 9 oz. One baby measured 18 weeks 3 days and the other measured 18 weeks 5 days. Also there is no doubt they are both boys!! I will refrain from showing you the very obvious picture we got, but yes, 2 boys! Will and I both teared up at this ultrasound because they are really looking like babies now. It is AMAZING what you can see on that screen. They were pretty calm today. Moving normally, just chilled out I guess. They are precious and we can't wait to meet them both!
P.S.-I was going to post names today, but I called Will and he said not yet. Most of you know the first names we are thinking, but we are still debating those middle names! I'm not budging ;)
Baby A
The ultrasound tech thought it was so neat because they were in the exact same position today. They both were laying the same with the same hand up by their face. It was so sweet!
Baby B
After the appointment we went to eat with Shannon (Will's sister) and Hannah Grace. The waiter took the picture at the oddest angle and it cut off Shannon's face. sorry!
Will was in charge of entertaining Hannah Grace and she laughed at Uncle Will the whole time!

Random shot of my belly earlier in the week

2 comments:

  1. Yay for babies! I'm glad to see that they can be still for a bit:) maybe you won't have to be running around ALL the time! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray - I am now following your blog. Praying for you often, Kendall and those precious babies. You look great; vibrant and full of joy. Thank you for the testimony of your life.

    ReplyDelete