My friends from college took me to eat at Cheesecake Factory as a celebration for the babies!! We had such a fun time of fellowship together and I loved having a girl's night with all of them (Evelyn too!). These girls are amazing friends and have been there for me in a way I can not repay. During my infertility they always called, texted, emailed, and some would go to my doctor's appointments just so I wouldn't have to go alone. Most of them knew more about my body and cycles than they ever wanted to!! However, they were always there. Through my roller coaster of emotions and TONS of tears. They would cry with me when it was hard and praise the Lord with me when He was always faithful. I will never forget the phone calls to each of them when I found out I was pregnant. They were probably as happy as I was :) I hope that I am true and faithful friend like each of these precious girls are to me. I love each of you with all my heart!!
Us at Cheesecake Factory
They did WAY TOO MUCH and gave me a gift card to buy this...
I went the next morning and picked it up!! It's great because I can take out the seats when they are little and put their carseats in it. I absolutely LOVE IT!! Now I have a front to back and a side by side. Here's a picture of the BOB that Nana and Paw Paw gave us...
Now, lets just see if I can get Hunter and Hays out of the house by myself to use them!!!!
It was so much fun, Kendall! Can't wait to meet the three of you on the walking trail (I'll give you a few off weeks ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and thrilling time in your lives. Our God is indeed GREAT. Your blessings are wonderful and many, our little boys are so beautiful. You look beautiful, of course,Kendall. My prayers go up every day for you. I love you, Mimi
ReplyDeleteSo glad you picked it up..... I am hoping to see your house and all of the twins things this weekend!
ReplyDelete