I've been in Tupelo for the week visiting my parents. Mom and I got lots of Christmas shopping done and had fun just running errands. I also got to see Hunter and Hays at my dad's office again! They are still really active and are now kicking each other in the face. It's so funny to watch them do this on an ultrasound because one baby will kick the other and that baby will move. My next appointment is Wednesday and that is when we are doing the 4D so I can't wait! One day I was able to drive to visit my friend Anna Katherine and her new baby girl Ellie Rose. Max, her 2 year old, was at preschool so I didn't get to see him. Ellie Rose is 3 weeks old and absolutely precious! I spent the day there and we were even able to go to lunch. It was great to be able to catch up in person instead of always over the phone. So, I had a great time visiting with family and friends this week!
Me with Ellie Rose
My belly is certainly getting bigger!!
25 weeks
wow, you are getting bigger! you look great! ellie rose looks so sweet and a nice head of hair!
ReplyDeleteokay, so i'm looking at the picture of you - and i love your hair long! i know you said you only cut it an inch, but it really looks good here. i had forgotten how long it had gotten. you are one hot pregnant momma. :)
ReplyDelete