Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tupelo Baby Shower

Some of my precious friends hosted a Baby Shower for me in Tupelo! I have known these 4 girls since I was little and we have been through every stage of life together. It was so fun to be able to celebrate this stage with them as well!!




Everything was so well thought out including the decorations. The table was decorated in all of my nursery colors.

The room was filled with friends who have watched me grow up. These women know me well and have prayed for these babies to come!



My sister flew in from Charlotte!

Leigh, me, and Mom


My special friend, Jenny Ruth
A mutual friend "set us up" to talk and encourage one another through infertility. We had that common bond for 2 years and now share in a much more fun bond...TWIN MOMMIES! She is pregnant with identical twins and finds out what she is having next week. I'm thankful for you, Jenny Ruth!

Mrs. Laura made Hunter and Hays blankets!

Some of Hunter and Hays' first toys!



Because my sister came, I got to spend lots of time with this little girl...
Though we of course missed Miles and his energy, it was so fun to turn all of our attention to Harper girl! Sometimes I think it was a little bit of attention OVERLOAD for her!

She loves her Grandad!


Thank you so much to all who made that weekend SO special for me!! I'm so blessed to be surrounded by support system of people there, even though I haven't lived there in almost 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment