Today Hunter and Hays are 3 weeks old! We are adjusting to life with 2 newborns and loving it. They are on a pretty good schedule of eating every 3 hours and most of the time go right back to sleep after their feeding. I'm trying to make them have some awake time during the day to make them understand the difference between the day and night. Some nights they don't quite understand :) We can tell how much they are growing because they are outgrowing some of their preemie outfits and preemie diapers!! They continue to amaze us at out completely different they are. As you can tell from the pictures, Hunter is very alert and likes to be awake and observe. Hays would rather be sleeping, and frankly I think he'd rather just be back in the womb :) Hunter is dramatic and is totally impatient. Hays is so sweet and gentle and would wait forever for anything. Hays keeps us sane and Hunter keeps us laughing!
3 weeks
I'm always watching you, Mommy!
Completely captures their personalities!
After bath time, Hunter's hair is completely uncontrollable! We call him our Orangutan :)
Kendall, Your boys are absolutely precious! I have loved keeping up with your journey (through Katie Compton and Shannon) and consider a privilege to have had the opportunity to pray for you and your sweet family. So very happy for y'all!
So sweet! I can't wait to get over there and snuggle them once I'm "germ free" :) My mom said to tell you, "Warning, warning, Miller's Gran is coming!!! Guard your babies :)"
Finally--computer repaired-now wonderful pictures of my precious Great Grands on screen background. How God has blessed, can't wait to hold them. Sending my love to you four and prayers of thanksgiving. Mimi
Kendall and Will, how wonderful to see your precious, beautiful boys at home! I share your joy and amazement at the way the Lord has endowed Hunter and Hays with completely different looks and personalities. They are miraculous GIFTS from God! Praying for you with love, Karen (Sudduth)
Thanks so much for doing such good posts. I love seeing the pictures and can't wait to love on them. They are precious and a sweet gift from God.
ReplyDeleteDenise
I love reading about their personalities...too cute!
ReplyDeletecute pics!!!
ReplyDeleteBless your heart Kendall- Already a mommie machine!!!! Looks exciting!
ReplyDeleteKendall, Your boys are absolutely precious! I have loved keeping up with your journey (through Katie Compton and Shannon) and consider a privilege to have had the opportunity to pray for you and your sweet family. So very happy for y'all!
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS! I love seeing their sweet faces but I think I love the shot of you holding both the best (at least of this post)!
ReplyDeleteRemember, I want to help! Let me know what I can do!
Love you!
So sweet! I can't wait to get over there and snuggle them once I'm "germ free" :) My mom said to tell you, "Warning, warning, Miller's Gran is coming!!! Guard your babies :)"
ReplyDeleteFinally--computer repaired-now wonderful pictures of my precious Great Grands on screen background. How God has blessed, can't wait to hold them. Sending my love to you four and prayers of thanksgiving. Mimi
ReplyDeleteKendall and Will, how wonderful to see your precious, beautiful boys at home! I share your joy and amazement at the way the Lord has endowed Hunter and Hays with completely different looks and personalities. They are miraculous GIFTS from God! Praying for you with love, Karen (Sudduth)
ReplyDelete