Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. We are enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather and I will post some pictures of them outside soon. Hunter and Hays are both becoming more interactive and it's really fun! Also, the nights are getting WAY better! I realized a couple of weeks ago that Hays was waking up twice at night out of habit instead of hunger. I would go into their room, pick Hays up and he would fall right back asleep in my arms. If he wasn't hungry at 1:00 A.M. then I certainly didn't want to be up feeding him! Hays buddy, I love hanging out with you, but not at 1:00 and 4:00 A.M.!!! So, I took some friends' advice and decided to let him "cry it out". The first night was absolutely horrible. He cried and cried and cried. I went into his room every 10-20 minutes to give him his paci and pat his head. He kept going back to sleep and wasn't even acting hungry until 3:00 A.M. so that's when I fed them. They made it until 7:00 after that! Since then Hays has gotten better and better. Last night I fed them at 10:00 and Hays didn't wake up until 2:15. I put in his paci once and then he woke back up at 3:00 ready to eat. YEAH!!! Mommy feels way more rested.
Will and I had a date night to Bonefish while D.D. and Grandad kept the boys.

Hunter



Hays
(He is smiling more, but I STILL can't get a picture! I tried today several times, but he won't do it for the camera yet!)
Will thinks it's so fun to put the boys in the bed with him! Nobody sleeps, they just lay there and talk :)
(yes, that is Scout in there too!!)

Hanging out in the bed with Daddy.

They fell asleep while I was cleaning up their bath stuff. I let them sleep together which they don't do anymore. It only lasted about 30 minutes because one of them hit the other one in the face and they both woke up crying :)


I love these little outfits!!
Hunter refused to cooperate without his paci!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the picture of all of them in the bed together :)

    ReplyDelete