Reading a magazine with Daddy
Praise Baby has become the best way to get 15 minutes of silence EVER!!!
We went to the garden to pick some squash
Thankfully, Whitney let us borrow her other activity mat! We love having 2!
This is what I wake up to every morning! Hilarious!
(We just ordered an extra camera so now we get to watch both of them just by changing the channel on the monitor!)
I gave them a lovie for the first time and the both LOVED it!! However, I have to watch them in the monitor because they put it over their head sometimes and it makes me nervous.

Playing in the Bumbos! No matter where they are or what they are doing, Hunter is always watching Hays. It's hilarious! He always looks like he wants the toy Hays has and if we switch he still does it!
I realized that Scout doesn't make the blog very much :)



Anyone else???
Sometimes at the end of the day my kitchen looks like this...
Wow! They're growing so much. So adorable! And you should see my kitchen when I bake a cake! lol It's a powdered sugar covered disaster!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable and I can't believe they're already 5 months old! People still ask me if Forrest and I are identical. Um, he's a boy and I'm not... You're doing so well!!!
ReplyDeleteUm, just your kitchen looks like that? Usually it's my entire house. :)
ReplyDeleteHey! Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteUm, it makes me feel so much better to see that Mrs. Super-Organization has a messy kitchen too! Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE all of the pics! So cute!
ReplyDeleteOne time Miles came into my kitchen and said "Look at all this mess!!"
I love seeing my Great Grandchildren's pictures how they grow and so precious. God blesses all of us with these little ones.I love you 4.
ReplyDelete