This is at Grandad and D.D.'s house a few weeks ago...
Hunter is holding a sippy cup, which makes you think I'm really good at giving them one every single day to practice with. NOT! I always forget! Who knows when they will learn how to do that :)
This is just an example of the things I hand them while changing their diaper. They remain occupied a lot longer with anything that isn't a toy! Here Hays is chewing on the brush(that I've never used by the way).
I just still love seeing them stand up in their cribs. This is Hunter...
Hays' favorite by far is books!! He will crawl clear across the room if you start saying "Brown Bear, Brown Bear!" He listens intently to every book you read and he loves to turn the pages.
I never posted pics from Halloween! Every year we host a Halloween party and it is so fun!! This year I was an Auburn cheerleader and Will was Cam Newton-our quarterback, in case you haven't heard of him ;)
Hunter and Hays were tigers!
This is them with Miller Mastin.
Does anyone remember this picture??
They are catching up!
This is what they did when they first saw each other as tigers...
Taken with my phone, but too cute to pass up!
Hunter being a stinker and trying to take off Hays' diaper. Hays is oblivious!
They are loving bath time these days!!!
This is Hudson Picklesimer in the middle and he is going to be in the same grade as the boys. He is huge for his age and Hays is tiny, so they look particularly hilarious together!
They loved the dishwasher at Grandad and D.D.'s !
I think I've posted a picture of this before, but an Amish man made this for them and it is so neat!
LOVE your Halloween costumes! Very cute pictures of the boys.
ReplyDelete