I had in my mind that Addie would come early. The boys were 7 weeks early, so I just had in my mind that Addie would be 2 weeks early. Well, that didn't happen and the week of her due date my body was hardly making any progress for her arrival. I really didn't want to be induced. I don't know why, but I just wanted her to come when she wanted to. However, I changed my mind when I realized she was taking her sweet time and my belly was only getting more and more ENORMOUS! I had an ultrasound at the end that estimated her weight at 7 lbs. My parents were already in town and ready, so we decided that Tuesday, September 27th was the perfect birthday for Addie!
Here we are as a family of 4 the night before Addie's arrival!
Great picture I know, and let me tell you this is as good as it gets!!

No comments:
Post a Comment