I had my 8 week ultrasound today and everything looked wonderful! The twins are both growing and developing as they should. I came off of my progesterone medication last week and my levels have still been really high, which means my body is producing the hormones as it should! Praise the Lord! I also got to see the babies move today. They flapped their arm and leg buds around as if they were waving. It was precious! Here are the pictures. For some reason I only got a single picture of one baby. The other baby is still okay she just forgot to give me a picture.
YEA! i am the first to post on the twins blog! :) so glad you are doing it - love the ultrasound pics... praying for you friend. i love how you describe the twins as God's "more" to y'all... they are God's "more" to me too! love you...
ReplyDeletekatie