Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Pregnant!!

For those of you who do not know, I'm 7 weeks pregnant with twins! The journey through infertilty has been challenging, but God has stretched me beyond my expectations and I'm truly humbled to be carrying 2 tiny miracles. We continue to pray for the health and growth of both babies. I actually found out I was pregant at 3 weeks and the first ultrasound was at 5 weeks. Those 2 weeks were difficult, but we were blown away when we looked at the screen and saw not 1, but 2 sacs!! I'm constantly reminded of God's abundance when I look at each ultrasound. Ephesians 3:20 says, "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us..." Being pregnant period was more than I could ask for, but twins are a constant reminder of God's "more" for us. Here are the very first ultrasound pictures. The first one shows the 2 sacs together. The babies are so small that you can't see them yet! The other 2 pictures are Baby A and Baby B zoomed in. The cursors are there to measure the baby.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Ainsworths!
    Apparently living in Hawaii means being out of the loop. I just heard the news (and found the blog). I'm so happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to follow the blog and see what all the twins are up to!

    ReplyDelete