Here are the 14 week pictures! I still haven't figured out how to download the DVD on here so hopefully I will get it soon. I really can't believe how big they are getting! The story of finding out they are boys...Sharon(Will's mom) came to the ultrasound with me. Will was out of town and it was only the 14 week appointment so we really didn't think he'd miss that much. She began the ultrasound and mentioned something about finding out what they are. I said "I want you to tell me today because I'm dying to know!" She said it was probably too early, but she would definitely try to look. She did the normal ultrasound. Something new we saw was both babies had a full stomach, which means the digestive system is working properly. Also, Baby B had a full bladder which means his kidneys are working properly. Also, in Baby B she already saw the 4 chambers of the heart. So, after all of that she zoomed between Baby A's legs. Within a second she said "Well, I see something!" I said "What????" She said "This is a boy! No doubt this is a boy." She showed us the parts, but I didn't see anything :) Sharon and I both started crying. I knew they were real people, but when she said "it's a boy" it really made it real. There is a little boy in my belly that I'm going to get to see soon! Then she moved over and zoomed in on Baby B. Same thing, within seconds she said "I can't believe I'm saying this so early, but I'm positive, you are having 2 boys!" So, for the question you are all dying to ask, NO I'm not the least bit sad that one is not a girl. I'm so thrilled about my boys! I can't wait for them to get to run around the farm and go to work with Daddy and ride a tractor. They are going to be ALL BOY, period!! I also found out something interesting...Baby A is always on my left side and Baby B is always on my right side. They named Baby A because he is closest to the birth canal and will be delivered first. Even though they are both boys, I always know which one is which! Enjoy the pictures!
Baby A
Look at that sweet profile!

It's a boy!
Don't get it...
Baby B
Kind of a weird picture!

It's another boy!
Still don't see anything.
great pics! i love the profile one! can't wait to meet them!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Miller can't wait to meet his new friends! We're so excited for all of you!
ReplyDeleteHey, Kendall! Congratulations on 2 boys! I am so thankful for God's blessings on yours and Will's lives :) Love, Hayley
ReplyDelete