I went to my 22 Week check up today and everything looked great! The babies both weigh about 1 lb. a piece. She did a regular ultrasound and then flipped over to the 4D just to show me what it will look like. I couldn't believe how clear it was!! We will actually have an entire 4D ultrasound done on DVD at my next appointment (26 weeks) because she said with twins if you wait too long, then you can't get good pictures because it's so crowded in there!
This is a picture of both babies' heads. This just shows you how close they are to each other
This is a 4D picture of Hays(he's really the only one that was cooperating!)

Hays again. Look at that sweet face :)

Okay, this picture is Hunter's face, but that's Hays' arm! It looks like they are touching, but they really aren't physically touching because of the membrane between them. Isn't that precious? They are snuggling through a "wall"!!
How precious! That is so crazy. I can't wait to see your 4D next time!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is amazing to see the 4D ultrasound. I bet they are going to love to snuggle because they are doing it for 9 months:)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! They are so snuggled up in there! It will be amazing to see what it's like in there near the end!! You look great!
ReplyDeleteBaby faces - makes you wanna kiss 'em!
ReplyDeleteHey Kendall! My mom gave me your blog site and I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you and your growing family. I'm due around the same time as you with our second girl but I'm sure your boys will be out of the gate way before ours. My first was 8 days late so we're expecting more of the same. You are such a cute pregnant mom and I'm so happy for you!! Come check us out... followthescotts.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteRebecca (Glover)
so sweet!!! So glad I ran into you today.....this is sooooo exciting!!! SUch a sweet blessing!
ReplyDelete