I have certainly gotten a lot bigger later! I've gained a total of 21 lbs, but right now it just looks like I've swallowed a basketball. I'm still trying to walk 3 miles with my friend Whitney about 3 days a week. I'm sure by the end of my pregnancy my walking buddy is going to want to leave me in the dust as I waddle along, but so far I still feel great! My next appointment is this Thursday so I'll post those pictures soon!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
22 weeks!
I am 22 weeks today! I have finally started to feel them move in the last few weeks and just within the last few days, Will has been able to put his hand on my belly and feel them. It is weird because sometimes the thumps are on one side and then a couple hours later I will feel thumps on the other side. I can tell if it's Hays that's awake or Hunter! Wait...does this mean they are going to be on totally different sleeping schedules when they are born??? AHHH!!
I have certainly gotten a lot bigger later! I've gained a total of 21 lbs, but right now it just looks like I've swallowed a basketball. I'm still trying to walk 3 miles with my friend Whitney about 3 days a week. I'm sure by the end of my pregnancy my walking buddy is going to want to leave me in the dust as I waddle along, but so far I still feel great! My next appointment is this Thursday so I'll post those pictures soon!
I have certainly gotten a lot bigger later! I've gained a total of 21 lbs, but right now it just looks like I've swallowed a basketball. I'm still trying to walk 3 miles with my friend Whitney about 3 days a week. I'm sure by the end of my pregnancy my walking buddy is going to want to leave me in the dust as I waddle along, but so far I still feel great! My next appointment is this Thursday so I'll post those pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable! You are a beautiful momma.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing more beautiful that a pregnant woman! You're glowing :)
ReplyDeleteHunter and Hays! LOVE the names!! Glad all is well!
ReplyDeleteYou are a beautiful pregnant woman!!! I just wanted to let you know that I have twin boys also and if you ever just want to talk or ask any questions you are more than welcome to email me or call me anytime.
ReplyDeletecassiewalker08@yahoo.com