Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I was showered!!

Sunday was my first baby shower and it was so much fun!!! So many people walked along side Will and me during our journey through infertility, and most of them were there to share in the CELEBRATION of 2 precious boys! It was truly a party and we both felt extremely loved and blessed. We still daily think of these boys as miracles straight from the Lord, so it was fun to share that joy with those we love so much! Thank you to all who hosted or just came to be a part. We loved every second of it!


The cutest cake ever!



Tons of fun presents to open. (there were 2 of everything!)



Denise painted Hunter and Hays a picture!


Some of the Hostesses (some of them were still inside cleaning up)




My friends from work





My sister-in-law and soon to be sister-in-law




College friends (most of which drove from B'ham to be there)



My parents




Will's mom

6 comments:

  1. What sweet friends and family! And that is the cutest cake I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Will & Kendall! SO excited for yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun! you look great, kendall! and that cake is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendall, you are beautiful!!! Praying for you and "the boys" often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shower was so much fun and I can't believe how much great stuff you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SAD. I want to see everything. So sad I missed it. Can;t wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete