Monday, October 12, 2009

We have names!!!!

Yes, we have names!! Some of you may know that Will and I have agreed on first names since the very beginning, but have debated about middle names. Yesterday, at my baby shower, a friend of mine helped resolve the issue by monogramming some burp clothes for me with the initials that I wanted! Guess I won! This morning over breakfast Will officially gave in, so our boys' names are........

Hunter William Ainsworth
and
Hays Foster Ainsworth

They will go by Hunter and Hays. I will post pictures of my baby shower soon!
P.S. Thanks, Michelle ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love both of the names! It seemed so much more real to me when we officially decided on my Will's name so that we could call him that all the time. That is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Grandmother Mimi FairbankOctober 12, 2009 at 12:07 PM

    I love the names--perfect. Excitement just gets better every day- truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kendall!! I love it!! Such great names!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VICTORY! Thanks so much for keeping us this weekend, loved getting to hang out and talk! When you get a chance go look at the floor, I finished the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both! I so enjoyed being a part of the fun yesterday and hated that I had to leave before opening of the gifts! I'll be watching for the pictures...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I can't believe Will finally gave in! I love the names and can't wait to meet Hunter and Hays!!

    ReplyDelete