We were Popeye and Olive Oil and Scout was a Bumble bee.
The funniest costume was Sharon and Billy(Will's parents) dressed up as me and Will! Sharon stuffed her dress with towels and an ace bandage. She even taped a chapstick lid as a protruding belly button for the full affect! She carried around a french bulldog that had a pregnancy test tied to its' neck. (That is how we told them we were pregnant!) Billy carried around a cell phone the whole night and made "deer deals". It really was hilarious!!!
I think her belly is pretty accurate:)
Will is getting lots of baby boy practice with Miller here!
Turner and Miller (2 of Hunter and Hays' future classmates)
College Friends
Work Friends
Church Friends
Billy and Sharon = Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteWhat creative costumes....especially your in-laws! Looks like a fun party :)
ReplyDeleteHey Kendall! I found your blog today and wanted to say that Matt and I are so happy for you and Will. I am praying for you and your sweet boys today. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun, Kendall! Thanks for inviting us :)
ReplyDelete