Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sneak Peak!

Here is a sneak peak of the nursery!!! As most of you know our lives have been totally crazy over the past few weeks because we moved! We only moved next door, but it still involved packing up our entire house and unpacking it in another. We moved Thanksgiving week and have settled in for the most part. However, I'm still unpacking a few boxes and haven't hung any pictures on the wall. The great thing about the new house was that only 1 room had to be painted. I wish I had a before and after because before it was shared by 2 girls. The walls were purple, pink and turquoise in a diamond pattern. That was not the masculine look we were going for! So, they were sanded, primed, and 3 coats later...it was a nice neutral taupe. 2 nights ago Will got the urge to put the cribs together. If Will ever has the urge to do any project, I jump at the opportunity!! So, here's the sneak peak...




He began by reading the instructions.

Almost one down and one more to go!!

I, of course, immediately put the bedding on!
(We don't have sheets on yet)


And before we knew it, 2 cribs were complete!!!


Chair in the nursery


29 week belly picture!

(Note the unpacking I still have to do in this room!!)

4 comments:

  1. Cute room! I love the brown! I can't believe how close we're getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall you look as beautiful as ever! I love the crib bedding! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! I want more pictures of the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendall I love the nursery colors, these boys certainly have a great room, cool. You look great, I can't wait to see you and Will at Christmas--what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete