Sunday, January 17, 2010
Coming Home!!
It was so much fun getting to take Hunter and Hays home from the hospital. We timed it perfectly so that they would eat and then we could make the 3 hour ride home. They did great and didn't cry at all the whole way! We survived the first night, but I could NEVER have done it without Will. He was up with me at every single feeding and is just as sleep deprived as I am :) Thankfully, my mom is here and has been a tremendous help today while we slept late and napped. We've been home a little over 24 hours and we've gone through an entire pack of diapers, 4 swaddle blankets, and 10 outfits!! It's crazy, but we are loving every minute of it :)




Taking a nap in their moses basket today

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kendall,
ReplyDeleteThey are such sweet boys. I'm happy to hear that you and Will have survived your first night at home. Many more night lie ahead. You were a great patient here in Tupelo (I work in Labor and Delivery). Congrats again!
Glad yall are home with your precious babies! I know these next few months will be a whirlwind and a bit crazy but I hope enjoy every second with those boys. They grow up way to fast!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh... i LOVE the fact that they sleep snuggled up together... now you are making me want twins:) SO GLAD y'all are home!! love you (all 4 of you!),
ReplyDeleteben, katie, and campbell
Welcome home! The pictures are SO SWEET!!!
ReplyDeleteKendall I am so excited for you. I know you are sleep deprived, but I am sure you are having a wonderful time with your babies. I am so happy they are safe and soundly back home. I look forward to meeting Hunter and Hayes soon!
ReplyDelete