Wednesday, January 6, 2010

They are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boys are here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunter William Ainsworth
4 lbs. 9 oz.
17/1/2 inches
5:47 P.M

Hays Foster Ainsworth
4 lbs. 2 oz.
17 inches
5:58 P.M.

Only have time for a quick post because we are about to go see them one last time tonight. They are doing great! Vitals are great, on no oxygen, and are beginning to breastfeed. What miracles they are!!! I can't seem to download the pictures we've taken with the good camera so for now these are all I have. They are precious. Hunter has dark hair and Hays has blonde.


Hays

The proudest daddy showing the Grandparents for the first time!
Hunter



The first time I held Hays



The first time I held Hunter





15 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! What beautiful boys.

    Love to all 4 of you,
    The Morrisons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!!!!!! I was so glad to see those pictures! I'm so happy for you both! They are precious!Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! You dont even know me but I have prayed for you throughout your pregnancy! I am so happy for you both. They boys are absolutely gorgeous!! I am friends with Alaina Ladner and that is how I have been keeping up with you! Congratulations!! Babies are such a precious gift!!
    Love in Christ
    Erin Ogle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe they're really here?!?!? Praise the Lord for two healthy boys! We love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! What a blessing!!!
    love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, yay, yay!! I'm soo glad they are here and healthy!! Can't wait to meet them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! when katie told me i had to check your blog today to see if there were pictures. and there were!:) they are absolutely precious!!! boys are SOOOO fun...and i can't imagine double the blessing in one day! enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kendall, What BEAUTIFUL and PRECIOUS babies you have!! We are thrilled for you and Will! I can't wait to see them! I will continue to pray for your little family of 4!! Congratulations!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! So excited for you and Will. The boys are precious...love the pics of you holding them- with the tear on your cheek!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! They are perfect! So happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Kendall and Will!!!! Sooo EXCITED for yall!!!!

    Lindsay Morris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Kendall!!! I know you are thrilled beyond belief. What beautiful little blessings they are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh... i love them already! so sad we aren't there - but i know you are loving every minute with them... can't wait to meet them! hug and kiss them from aunt katie, uncle ben and campbell... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how wonderful! Praise the Lord for two healthy boys! We are so happy for you and Will!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am crying for joy, Kendall and Will. How beautiful the works of the Lord in Hunter and Hays. No words can describe His love, His wonderful love! Congratulations-- Love in Christ, Karen

    ReplyDelete