Yesterday the twins turned 1 month old!! Mom and I tried to get some decent pictures, but Hunter was melting down by the end. They are both growing so much and are being more alert and awake. They still have another 3 weeks before they are term, so I can't believe how well they are thriving! They are both really sweet boys and we couldn't ask for a greater blessing. We love them so much and can't wait to watch them grow!
Kendall is an impressive mom and wife. I am so proud of her, taking care of the twins and me. WOW she has her hands full. It is a blast with the twins here
Thanks Kendall for sharing your busy world with us. These pictures are wonderful and I love these little boys. God is so Great! You all look so wonderfully happy, you are blessed and Hunter and Hays are blessed by having loving Christian parents to love and cherish them. Love you four Great Grandmother Mimi.
I am SO impressed by your regular blogging given all you have going on right now!! The pictures are adorable - LOVE the hats!
ReplyDeleteKendall is an impressive mom and wife. I am so proud of her, taking care of the twins and me. WOW she has her hands full. It is a blast with the twins here
ReplyDeleteWill
I can't believe they are a month old!! Great pics! I love the outfits!
ReplyDeleteLook at those sweet boys!! I love the little hats :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kendall for sharing your busy world with us. These pictures are wonderful and I love these little boys. God is so Great! You all look so wonderfully happy, you are blessed and Hunter and Hays are blessed by having loving Christian parents to love and cherish them. Love you four Great Grandmother Mimi.
ReplyDelete