They are continuing to grow and develop totally different personalities.
Hunter-Takes a LONG time to fall asleep. Loves and is easily soothed by a paci. Now, if we could just figure out a way to tape that thing on :) Sleeps pretty well during the night, but takes horrible naps. Like today, I'm not sure if he's really slept soundly at all! He is still making the funniest facial expressions and noises. I, seriously, have never seen anything like them. I call him "Drama" sometimes and that speaks for itself! This week I call him Boogie. Their nicknames change a lot!
Hays- Falls asleep very easily (usually!) He has his occasional HORRIBLE time where he cries for 2/1/2 hours straight(last night), but this is rare. He doesn't really care for the paci or ever need it to fall asleep. Sleeps like a rock during his naps and usually at night too. He is a really sweet baby and seems pretty low key. He's not as active at Hunter, but is beginning to get stronger every day. His nickname for the past few weeks has been Itty, as in Itty Bitty Buddy.
I still feed them every 3 hours around the clock. Their schedule is 7:00, 10:00, 1:00, 4:00, etc. Most of the time they wake up like clock work. Sometimes during the day I do wake them up, but that is rare! During the night they have gone 4 hours between a feeding only twice and it was wonderful :) I really think Hunter could go 4 hours at night every time, but we've got to wait on his brother to fatten up a little.
I'm so proud of myself for actually posting words and not just a picture! I had to wait until Will came home because our little Boogie was still crying out 45 minutes into nap and I couldn't get anything done! By the time he finally falls asleep, the nap is over and it's time to eat again. Poor little guy!
My friend Whitney came over and took some pictures of them...
I can hear you and Will saying "itty bitty buddy"! Hilareous! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful! Whitney got some great shots! I love hearing about your days. They will pass so quickly!
ReplyDelete