I'm a few days late on this post, but Hunter and Hays turned 2 months old on March 5th! They have really improved on a few things the last couple of days and Mommy LOVES it!! First of all, they are getting to be better sleepers. They are actually going right back to sleep after each feeding in the night instead of sometimes staying up from one feeding to the next. They still haven't stretched out a feeding in the night, but right now I'll take this! So, instead of me maybe only getting a couple hours of broken sleep at night, I'm getting 6 hours of broken sleep which is doable for me right now. The other thing they started doing is really focusing on objects. In their bouncy seats, they look at the toys hanging down, etc. Also, Hunter started smiling!!! I knew he was going to any day now, and there were a couple of times I think he did. Today he definitely did!! I think Hays is still about a week away :) They went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks great! Hunter weighs 8 lbs. 8 oz. and is 20 in. long. Hays weighs 7 lbs. 12 oz. and is 21 in. long. They are 1/3 of the 1st percentile for height and weight. Haha! This is only because they are preemies and by the time they are 1 year old they will have caught up with everyone else their age :) Today was a big milestone because it was my first outing with the twins by myself. We took my sister-in-law to lunch for her Birthday. I didn't take any pictures, but it was so fun and great to be out! Happy Birthday Ann Ever!
We went to Dream Ranch for an event for Tim James.

We drove to Tupelo to stay with my mom while Will was out of town. (No, I didn't drive myself!! Will drove us and picked us up.) Luckily, they slept most of the time. We stopped at McDonald's to feed them on the way there and a church parking lot on the way back!


Hays focusing on a toy
2 Month pictures that I'm going to redo because you can't see the sign very well.
This is the best I could do by myself at 8:00 this morning!


Hunter smiling at Nana today!!!





Now that will melt your heart!
Oh how sweet!!! Seeing that smile causes the most amazing feeling inside of you doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Your pictures look great, by the way!
ReplyDeleteWhat precious boys!!!
ReplyDelete