Friday, March 12, 2010

First Stroll

Yesterday, during a break from the rain, Whitney, Miller, Ann Ever, Hunter, Hays, and I all went on a stroll on the walking trail. The weather was perfect, so it was a good day to try! Ann Ever and I had to put together the stroller before we went and we were so proud of ourselves :) It was definitely a stroll for fun and not exercise (sorry Whitney!) because #1 I was pushing a bus and #2 the only exercise I've gotten lately is walking the garbage can to the end of the driveway!! Also, the only thing we would do differently next time is go at a different time. We ended a little too close to feeding time and therefore the walk ended with Ann Ever carrying Hunter and me putting a paci in Hays' mouth every 2 seconds! Anyway, I enjoyed getting out with you girls!

In other news...

Hays held a toy yesterday! Now, we did put the toy in his hand, BUT he held onto it and shook it around!

This was Hunter during awake time. This NEVER happens!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the rear shot; looks like I need to keep walking!!! I had so much fun with walking with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, precious babies, I can't wait to hold them, they are really growing and changing and they are so beautiful. Of course, good parenting skills are evident. I love you guys. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Whitney! You can blame it on the horrible photographer, it's clear I need lessons.

    Yay for shaking the rattle!

    ReplyDelete