This post is a couple of days early, but we are headed to PA again so I figured I would go ahead and do it. Can you believe they are 7 months old????? That's closer to 1 year and that is just crazy!! They are definitely developing cute little personalities and I have to say this is probably my favorite stage so far! They aren't mobile yet and they are really fun and happy. They have been consistently sleeping from 7:00-6:30 or 7:00 for a while now. I still do the "dream feed" where I wake them up at 9:00 or 9:30 and feed them one last time. I know I should drop it, but it's actually my favorite time! They have been taking really great naps lately too!! They take 3 and sometimes 4 naps a day (I know, I know I need to change that too, but it's still working for us!) depending on how the day goes. Their problem is they are ready to go down for a nap within an hour and a half of being up. They simply can't stay awake any longer! Anyway, this stage has been so fun and they are the cutest!!!
****Hays the past month has developed a really fun-loving personality. He smiles a lot and we finally got him to laugh. He will only play with something for about 5-10 minutes and then he's on the the next (SOOO much like his Daddy!). He's very active and strong. He wants to be mobile so bad he can barely stand it! I can already envision him as a toddler...running around without a care in the world, just happy to be here.
****Hunter is still our sweet, laid back boy. It's so funny how they've switched personalities from what we thought they were going to be like, but they have! He's content doing just about anything and will play with something until I move him. Hays really sets our pace around here :) Hunter would rather be on his belly than any other way. He's started to scoot a little to reach for a toy. He smiles all the time and laughs a lot too.



We've started to wrestle...

Which leads to this...

then ultimately to this...

We've been practicing sitting up...
and standing up!
(well, only Hays. He LOVES standing up! He has no interest in being on his belly or sitting, he wants to stand!

Hunter loves looking at himself in the mirror.


Playing with that one toy since the moment I put him in.
Okay, already bored Mom!
Haha! I love the pics of them wrestling! Throw in Miller with his eye-poking and I think you and I will be some busy referees in a few months :)
ReplyDelete