I will never try to explain to you what Will does because I would totally butcher it, but I will say I was SO proud of him this weekend! In the deer business, they have auctions (kinda like a cattle auction I guess. Even though the deer aren't actually at the auction). Different auction companies always put on these auctions all over the country in convention centers. Well, Will had a vision of doing his own auction at our farm in Pennsylvania. It was so neat to see his hard work pay off! About 600 people showed up which was more than he could have imagined! We were all so proud of him and loved being a part of it!
Hays in the RV on the way
Hunter
Hays absolutely loves this lovie that Mrs. Russell gave him!
Two huge tents where the auction took place...



Hunter and Hays hanging out on the quilt...



Will, doing what he does best...talking to people :)
He even thought of activities for the kids!
Hunter and Hays hanging out on the quilt...
Nana with the boys. 
Part of the Dream Ranch staff that was there.
The BEAUTIFUL farm in PA. The weather was in the 70's too!

The boys' first Ranger ride!
Hunter doing "Downward Dog"

Hanging out with Scout
Hunter loves to roll! The other night he was checking out under the couch (I'm sure there is plenty of dust under there!!!).
Okay, I couldn't resist! Hays has had a terrible diaper rash and the pediatrician said the best thing right now is to let him air out! So, today we've been airing!!!!

First of all, I am so jealous of the cool weather in PA! Second, (and most important) the boys are growing so much and are just so precious! I know you and Will are so proud. I love to see the pics and updates of your hectic, yet fun and very blessed lives together! Take Care!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! I love Hay's bootie :) Glad ya'll had fun in PA!
ReplyDeletei love all the pics! their little onesies are so cute! and so is hays' little bootie!!
ReplyDelete