Monday, September 13, 2010

8 Months!

This post comes a few weeks late, but Hunter and Hays are 8 months old now! I really feel like they are becoming "big boys" with all their latest tricks! They are sleeping from 7:00-7:00(sometimes wake up around 6:15 or 6:30, but just play until 7:00) taking 3 naps a day, and eating solids twice a day. They are almost sitting up by themselves. They can each do it for about a minute until they crash and cry. Hunter is army crawling everywhere!! He's gotten really fast at it and his favorite thing is taking toys away from Hays. He's the sweetest bully I know :) He, seriously, can have 5 toys around him and he will crawl across the room and snatch the toy out of Hays' hand! It's really sad (but kinda funny too!)! Hays can rock on all fours, but doesn't understand the concept of bringing his body down gently. He rocks and then dives forward and cries. He has started scooting backwards the past few days. The past month has been my absolute favorite time with my boys!! They are more than I ever hoped or prayed for during my infertility and I praise the Lord for these precious gifts!


Hunter




Hays



The wagon that an Amish friend made for Hunter and Hays!!
They painted Dream Ranch/Hunter and Hays on the back!

3 comments: