Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beach

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately!! In answer to everyone's question...I had my carpets professionally cleaned and all the poop came up :)

We went to the beach with my family a few weeks ago and had a great time relaxing! Here are some pictures...




Uncle Duncan with the boys



My Aunt Vicky, my sister Leigh and my mom.

We sang the Wheels on the Bus about 1000 times on this trip!!!!
We celebrated Miles' (my sister's child) 3rd bday while we were there.


Harper(my sister's girl) with Hunter and Hays.


My Grandmother, Mimi with Hays




D.D. and Grandad with all the grandkids
Will and Uncle Owen fed the boys one night so the girls could go to the movies!

We watched some Praise Baby at night.


Harper loved strolling her baby.
Grandad with Hunter
Sometimes you have to find creative entertainment!
M&M wrappers were a big hit!!
Harper...aka the little mess!
I never believed my sister when she told me this adorable little thing is a mess, but she really is!!!!


During a little beach storm, Miles wanted to watch a movie with the guys..

All of the adults

(minus me because I was taking the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment