After naps on their first day of school, we went boot shopping! Will was insistent upon them having boots for the fall :) So, these were the ones we picked and I must admit...they are adorable!
The lady checking us out asked if they liked suckers. I told her they had never had one (she couldn't beleive that!) but I'm sure they would love it. So, here they are with their first sucker...
Why in the world did I think it was a good idea to take the suckers in the car?????
As part of my "nesting" waiting for Addie's arrival, I have a constant to-do list. Hair cuts for the whole family was on it!
Hays cried at first (he has screamed bloody murder every haircut he has gotten!) but then noticed himself in the mirror and said "Hays"! Plus I gave him about 15 nilla wafers and that helped too ;)
I know this picture is fuzzy, but also on my to-do list has been getting the boys ready for fall/winter. Side note...the weather here has been pretty cool and I didn't have a SINGLE thing for the boys to wear to school that was warm. No closed toed shoes, no jacket, no long sleeved t-shirt, and no pants. Nothing. So, I felt like mom-of-the-year watching all the other kids get out of carpool line in coats, jeans, and boots, while I dropped Hunter and Hays off in shorts, a t-shirt, and crocs!! Needless to say, I ran to Children's Place right after I dropped them off and have since then gotten them tennis shoes and these ADORABLE SHOES....They are velcro Sperry's! Aren't they the cutest??
I ordered a decal for about Addie's crib and was so excited to put it above her crib. It is NOT as easy as it looks. It took us almost 2 hours to do it! BTW...this is Briss, and it occurred to me that I've never posted about her! She is my nanny and I don't know what I would do without her. She just recently quit her job at the bank to help me almost every day of the week. She truly is amazing!! She cleans, she does my laundry and puts it away before I can even turn around, she helps me do my never ending to-do list, she helps me organize, but best of all, she loves my boys so much and is wonderful with them!! So...here she is. The famous Briss!
They insisted on putting on their boots with their P.J.'s!










No comments:
Post a Comment