Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet friends and Explanation of the Horse!

A few weeks ago, some friends took me to eat at Rosie's to celebrate Addie!  They all pitched in to give me a girly pack 'n play for Addie that I love!  Thanks girls!




A few posts back, I said that Will brought home a miniature horse.  Well, meet Prince.  Will brought him  all the way from a farm in Pennsylvania.  I thought he was joking when he first told me, but I should have known better :)  I must admit, he is a really sweet and gentle horse.  Hays is still a little timid around him, but Hunter wants to ride him and feed him apples all by himself!


Oh, did I not mention the buggy??  Will bought him from an Amish guy and therefore Prince came with his very own Amish buggy!  haha!


I still can't control my laughter, when I pull in my driveway and see this...


This has nothing to do with the horse, just a cute picture of them playing in the dirt!



Another favorite is going in the garage and climbing in the stroller all by themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment