Ready for Church!
I love a swaddled baby!
Uncle Austin and Aunt Ann Ever gave them a drum set for Christmas!
The boys have recently discovered mud!!
We started an Advent tree this year to prepare the boys for the meaning of Christmas. I put each ornament in a bag with a number on it and they opened one each night (well...we were constantly off schedule, so some nights we did 5!) and put it on the tree. There is a devotion that goes along with the ornament, but usually it was over their head so we just gave a very short version of the meaning.
Boys Christmas party at school
We discovered that Hays likes slaw. The child will try anything!
Family photo at the Mastin's Christmas Party
There is really no way for you to understand how sweet this child is until you witness it yourself.
THE SWEETEST!!
We made a trip to the Birmingham Zoo while we were in town for a wedding.
I had these made for all the grandparents for Christmas gifts.
Will bought the boys waders. I thought it was a bit ridiculous, but they are pretty cute :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment