Well...we are still here and surviving! This time of the year is always a SUPER busy time for Will, so it's all about survival around here these days! Thankfully, today was beautiful and we were able to get some good outside time in and hunting season is over this weekend :)
Will's Mee Mee gave the boys this animal Encyclopedia for their bday and it's their favorite! They now know almost every single animal in the book! Bald Eagle, Hummingbird, Porcupine, Seal...
Man, I wish I could sleep like that!!!
Mommy and her boys!
Mommy and her baby girl!
Addie's latest trick...rolling on her side. She hasn't rolled completely yet, but she's close!
Daddy and Addie Girl
Hairbrush??
I told Hays I was going to run up to get Hunter and he needed to talk to Addie. So he did :)
We often have some hair issues with Hunter. It grows really funny and only looks good for a small window in between a haircut and too shaggy. This is the "right after a haircut look" :/
Good thing he so stinkin' cute anyway!!
ANYTHING goes when I'm nursing Addie...
Whitney brought over a Bumbo and Addie has been loving it!













No comments:
Post a Comment