Friday, February 17, 2012

4 Month Old Baby Girl

Addie Girl is almost 5 months, so this is a little late!  She is such a JOY!!!  I know I've said this before, but she is the sweetest baby.  I mean the sweetest!!  She just goes with the flow no matter what!  She is still sleeping through the night and wakes up between 6:00-7:00.  She goes down for a morning nap (if we're at home) at 8:30 and sleeps until 11:00 most days!  Then she is awake for lunch and play time with Hunter and Hays.  She goes back down at 1:00 (all 3 nap at the same time!) and sleeps until 4:00!  After that she's up until 6:30 when I feed her and put her down at 7:00.  I forgot to mention that a lot of times I have to wake her up from her naps!  I'm telling you, best baby in the world.  It's not just the sleeping either, she's just a very content and joyful child.  Can you tell I'm shocked by this and perhaps my first 2 weren't quite this joyful :)  Anyway, at her 4 month checkup she weighed 15 lbs. 8 oz. and was 26 in. long.  She wears mostly 6-9 month clothes and is in a size 2 diaper.

I'm 4 months old!



I found my feet







I love my bath!






 I have rosy cheeks sometimes.

 I'm probably on my tummy about 80% of the time playing.  What?!  What baby likes tummy time??  Addie does!





Hays is saying, "Addie Girl, pretty hair."



I took this picture today!  I knew she was close to sitting up, so I tried it and she stayed long enough for me to snap this picture!  She's an active little thing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! Can't believe she's 4 months and my new little one is here now too! We are 2 busy mommies! Love the pictures! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd pic, love to see some like that with her legs up and spread but totally naked

    ReplyDelete