Tuesday, April 17, 2012

February

 During the month of February, we began made some drastic changes with the toys in our house!  The boys' birthday falls right after Christmas so the insane amount of toys was driving me CRAZY!  So, we cleaned out, reorganized, etc.  I also went to Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart and walked through the craft section searching for things to "extend their play".  I felt like they had all these toys and were bored out of their mind!  So, here are a few things they have loved...

Pom Poms


Scoops

Salt and Pepper Shakers (as they call them)
They are empty, but they take the lids on and off and fill them up with stuff.


Simple wooden blocks and these sorting teddy bears


Play Dough



Aprons and Puppets (Dollar Tree!!)

and what is baby girl doing during all this playing....




Daddy sent Mommy flowers and then Addie her own flower.  Very sweet :)



This is the closest thing we get to a Valentine's picture...



Addie's first time in the Johnny Jump Up...


1 comment:

  1. So precious, all my Great Grandbabies are beautiful and healthy. Many blessings here. I Love You, Mimi

    ReplyDelete