I guess from now on my blog posts are going to be just random pictures I take with my iphone! Here is our life over the past few weeks...
Will and I have been in major discipline mode! I probably shouldn't be posting this on my blog, because you are going to see me in public and at least one of my kids is going to have a total meltdown and then you are going to judge me on how I discipline! Oh well, we are trying our best :) We want our kids to obey and understand that we are in charge! That is SO much easier said than done! So, we've been teaching them Bible verses (or sometimes just phrases it says) to go along with our discipline plan. Hays opened my Bible recently and said, "Bible says, children obey parents." Now, if he would actually do that :)
Others they know...
"Joyful hearts"
"Friend loves all time"
Addie Girl started rolling over both ways (front to back and back to front)!
She now chooses to sleep on her side or her stomach (I know! But she does it herself!)
For about a week, Addie decided to protest her naps. The result-she had to bundle up and play outside with her brothers.
This is how every meal-time looks at our house...
I sort of had to force Addie to get over her nap/sleep protesting by having a "cry it out bootcamp". I did it when I went to visit my parents so that my mom could help! Well...it worked!! She now has slept through the night (bed at 7:00, I wake her up to do a "dream feed" at 9:00 and then she sleeps until 6:15 or 7:00) in her own crib for the past 3 nights!! YEAH!!!!
While visiting my parents, they found a puddle. This was taken right before Hunter began taking his pants off and REFUSING to keep them on! Have I mentioned how he always has his top button on his pants unbuttoned? The pants are not too small, he just doesn't like the button. So, if you see us out (church, Chick-fil-a, etc.) I'm fully aware that my child's pants are unbuttoned :)
Thanks for the outfit Caroline Kahlstorf!
While we were in Tupelo, we were able to go to a first bday party for my friend Anna's little boy. The party favors were these adorable sock monkeys and they are loving them!!
Addie rolled multiple times(she began on her activity mat) to get a closer look at the firetruck!
Will is going to kill me for posting this, but this was the sight of Hays right before bed at D.D. and Grandad's :)












I always laugh out loud while reading your blog! H & H are so funny! And I love the pic of Addie rolling after the firetruck! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm totally stealing the verses about discipline idea! I've been doing some memory verses with Ryder but hadn't thought of that...kill 2 birds with one stone! LOL!
ReplyDeletealso, nap....Jackson actually sleeps great at night (I also do a dream feed) but his naps are so random and rarely last more than 45min! I've tried to let him cry a few times (like maybe 15 minutes) but it doesn't seem to help! let me know if you have any naptime tricks!
Hope to see you at AMac's next time your in Bham!(:
Sweet pictures! I laughed over the pants button; Carter refused pants that buttoned. "Snappin' pants" is what he preferred!
ReplyDelete