Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Graduation Day!

Today was my last appointment at the specialist and it felt like I graduated! It was bittersweet because I love the nurses that I see in Huntsville, but exciting because I'm finally ready to see a regular OB. I was 9 weeks yesterday and everything looked normal again this morning. Baby A measures 9 wks 4 days and Baby B measures 9 wks 1 day. Don't worry it's normal for them to be different sizes! Today was fun because they were both flipping around in their sacs!! It was amazing to see these tiny things move like that in my belly. I told my mom and she said "oh no! It's a sign of what's to come!" For those of you who don't know Will was a very active(I guess that's a nice way of putting BAD!) toddler. Either way, they are going to be so much fun!

As I was looking at the ultrasound screen, watching these human beings alive in my belly I was wondering how in the world people don't believe in God. Not just any god, but the one true God who is the Creator of life! I mean the process is flawless. Every single detail was thought out and everything works together perfectly from the time of conception to the time of delivery. I'm certainly glad I'm able to worship a God as powerful as that!






6 comments:

  1. So glad you created a blog! We'll be keeping up with the growth of the Ainsworth babies!!! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely! How in the world can someone think that the miracle of life just "happens"? I can't wait to hold those little miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! I love "seeing" your babies! I too am so glad you will be blogging your journey...

    Love you, girl. We need to get together and soon-I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kendall... this is jessica, whitney's friend. i actually heard your wonderful news on katie's blog and have just been so excited for you! i know what a miracle this is for you and will and how thrilled you both must be! i look forward to hearing all about your 2 tiny twins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to hear what you thought about sharp... so excited for y'all. WHAT A MIRACLE!
    love you
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the little arm buds and leg buds...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete