I've never posted a comment before, mainly because I never have time. But I had to stop and say how adorable these pictures are of "tummy time"! Haha! Sweet Scout! Hunter and Hays have grown so much and are even more adorable if that's possible!:) Hope the trip went well, and I'll be in touch. Love ya!
Ha ha! From the time I've spent with Scout I'd highly recommend moving Hays out of Scout's direct line of fire!
ReplyDeleteWow they look like then enjoy tummy time a whole lot better than Andrew did when he was a baby! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never posted a comment before, mainly because I never have time. But I had to stop and say how adorable these pictures are of "tummy time"! Haha! Sweet Scout! Hunter and Hays have grown so much and are even more adorable if that's possible!:) Hope the trip went well, and I'll be in touch. Love ya!
ReplyDelete