Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We are Insane!!

I hope we're not insane, but I kinda think we are!!! We are going on a trip tomorrow for 5 days and taking the twins. We're going to one of Will's deer shows with him in Toledo, Ohio (wherever that is!). Me and the boys are going for 2 reasons...#1-Will couldn't stand the thought of being away from Hunter and Hays for that long. #2- Me and Hunter and Hays couldn't stand the thought of Will being away for that long!!! So, I've loaded up everything imaginable and we're going. I hope I can relax and have a go-with-the-flow attitude because right now it's seems like WAY more trouble than it's worth! Cindy and Clay (Will's secretary and her boyfriend) are going with us to be our helpers, so we are so thankful for them! Luckily, we are able to travel in this...

which will making nursing and everything else much more convenient for me!

It's actually sad the amount of things we think are "necessary"

to take for taking care of 2 month old babies!

We'll see how it goes...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll say a prayer for y'all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE brave! You are right to go ahead and pray for a go-with-the-flow attitude b/c on trips like that you just have to have it or you do go insane! We'll pray for safe travels. The kids and I are headed to Dothan on Thursday. I already started packing, but I don't quite have that much stuff anymore."Necessary" stuff gets less as they get older. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, you guys. It will all go well and it will be an adventure for all of you. Praying for a safe trip. Just think of all the fun and maybe funny memories you will be creating on this trip and many more in the future. Take care.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete