4th of July was a big weekend at the Ainsworth's!! Hunter and Hays were baptized and our entire family was able to come for their special day. For us, it was a wonderful reminder of the Lord's faithfulness to us for giving us these 2 precious gifts. We in turn, were able to show our faithfulness to God, by giving our boys to Him. What that means to us is that we trust fully in God's plan for their lives no matter what. It was a fun weekend filled with wonderful fellowship with our families!
P.S. I'm on my parent's computer and can't figure out how to move these pictures so they are in no particular order!
Harper and Miles(my sister's kids)


My sister, Leigh and her husband, Kyle
Miles and Harper

Hunter and Hays

D.D. and Grandad
(my parents)




My Aunt Vicky arranged all the flowers for the boys' baptism lunch at our house!
They were all from my yard or my mom's yard.

Will's Family

My Family

Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Betty, Billy, and Austin

Our Pastor and his family

Their baptism...

It was in the middle of their nap so they cried the ENTIRE time. Will and I had to switch babies half way through so I could calm Hays down. By the end, Hays was sound asleep in my arms. Jackie(our Pastor) ended up baptizing them in our arms :)

My Mimi with Hays

Duncan, Owen, me, Leigh
(my 2 brothers and sister)
Can you guess what State I'm from??

Happy 4th of July!!

Vicky, Billy, Denise, Will, Mimi, Kyle

Miles, Harper, D.D. Grandad, Duncan, Owen, Leigh

Me and Haysie
You look so beautiful--and so do the babies! I miss you!
ReplyDelete