Monday, July 12, 2010

6 Months!

Although we haven't gone to the Pediatrician for our stats yet, we are officially 6 months old!!!

Hays

Hunter



We have both found our feet and LOVE to play with them...


and eat them!


We now eat oatmeal or rice cereal twice a day. We have also added pears to the mix and this was our reaction...


Hays' latest obsession is eating!!! I know you can't tell because he is still just as skinny as ever, but this boy can eat! He opens his mouth and reaches out his hands for every bite. I finally just gave him the spoon and he got pretty close...
He eats twice as much as Hunter does and whines in between bites when I am feeding a bite to Hunter. Hunter could care less about eating and keeps his mouth sealed shut when I hold up the spoon :)

You will hardly find Hunter any other way than like this...

I think he may crawl before he sits up!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see them! They are SO different then the last time I saw them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could just eat them up!!! ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete