I have a philosophy of buying everything in excess so you don't have to worry about running out! I've always been this way with toothpaste, shampoo, etc. so it is no surprise that I'm this way with baby stuff! I can't tell you how many times I've sat down in my chair to nurse and realized I didn't have a burp cloth. OR opened up the drawer for a wash cloth (which I use for bathing and also for wiping off their mouths in the kitchen after eating) and found nothing. So, I decided to fix the problem and buy in bulk...
Burp cloths on my chair...(some are in the laundry room too!)

Baby Food...


Plenty of bowls and spoons

Bibs
(These were actually ALL gifts and I thought I would never use them all! This basket has been empty at times!)

Wash cloths

I knew that laundry and dishes were already overwhelming at my house and that I wouldn't be doing it any more often than I already do, so hopefully this way I won't run out of the things I use every day in excess!!
No comments:
Post a Comment