The boys had their first haircuts today!! I felt like it was time and I'm glad we did it! Hays has thicker hair with some body to it. When it curls, it's adorable, but when it doesn't it's not so much. Hunter's hair is straight and thin. Not the best combo. So, I feel like a haircut is just what they needed and it looks adorable on both of them!
| Hays went first. There was no crying and no screaming. He did wiggle of course, but that's it! He did great! |
| My big boy (even though he is still the tiniest thing you've ever seen!) |
| Then it was Hunter's turn. No crying or screaming again! He was a little more wiggly and tried to grab the scissors a lot! |
| So handsome! |
| That haircut wiped us out!!! |
| But, after a fun lunch at Chick-fil-A we perked up and were all smiles!! |
| Big-boy haircuts!!!! |
Love their big boy haircuts! The second to last picture of Hays is my fav of him yet!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You've been a busy little blogger today ;) LOVE IT!!
ReplyDelete