Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Times!

I'm still trying to catch up, so here are the rest of the pictures on my computer!  Now, I just have to download the pictures on my camera :)  The first ones were taken awhile back at D.D. and Grandad's house.



We loved playing in the bag drawer!!


Mommy bought us new balls!

Hunter loves to push!

We thought we'd help wrap baby Malley's gift

Hunter's face when I tell him not to do something.  Now he usually smiles and does it anyway, but this was in the begining :)


Mommy never lets us do this!!

Climbing the stairs is always a favorite at their house.  Hays only likes to climb a few and then he stands like this.

Hunter made it to the top with D.D.!
Hays loves kitty cats!


We wore this wagon out!!

Bed Head!  Hays NEVER gets bed head so I had to take this pic.  He has the prettiest hair and it always looks perfectly fixed(even though I don't do a thing to it!)

BUSTED!!


What's wrong with the picture?  Hunter doesn't use a paci, Hays does!  Hays' pacis are seriously one of Hunter's favorite things to play with.  Spread those germs back and forth :)

These 2 things are what Hunter sucks on when he needs a little comfort.

We love Da Da and get SOOOO excited when he see his truck coming up the driveway!

Hays pushing Hunter

I have a video of this, so the picture isn't that funny.  But, I left them in my room while I put in a load of laundry.  When I came back, Hunter had climbed in the swing and was swinging himself really fast!!  

We love brushing our teeth!!

"YAY!!" is what Hays is saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment