Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Playing Together

It is really true what you hear about twins...They really do entertain each other!!  They are constantly together.  If one is playing with something, the other is almost always going to come check it out!  Now, it's not always smiles and laughter at our house!  Some days are hard, filled with whiney boys and biting.  Yes, we are working on not biting each other, but it happens multiple times a day :(


We recently stayed with Nana and Paw Paw for a few nights and this basket was by far a favorite!



Yesterday, they discovered my shower!  

We can both swing at the same time, right?

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of your for being a good blogger and posting!! So I am commenting on everything.

    I think this last photo is a great BEFORE shot of Hunter for the hair cut post.

    ReplyDelete