Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beaver Creek

In April, we had the privelege of going snow skiing (well, I didn't ski because I was pregnant) with some of our best friends to Beaver Creek, CO.  Will worked out an AWESOME business deal with a client and we were able to stay in his condo at the Ritz Carlton!!  It was amazing and so much fun with friends!  Thanks D.D., Grandad, Nana, and Paw Paw for taking care of Hunter and Hays so we could relax and recoop for 7 days!


 Will and me
 the girls
me, Hannah, Katie, Whitney

The girls had a "girls night out" when the guys were watching a game of some sort (would that be basketball??)
Also, I don't have a picture of this, but we stayed up almost every night playing Charades and I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time!!  Thanks friends for a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment