My sister, Leigh, and her 2 kids came to visit us and it was SO fun!!! This was also the week I decided to drop their morning nap (we had extra entertainment and I had some moral support!). It was a little rocky at first because they would only sleep 1 hour or 1/1/2 hours the whole day, instead of the hour in the morning and 1/1/2 in the afternoon I was used to. Every day got a little bit better and they are now consistently sleeping at least 2 hours. If there already wasn't enough going on this week, it was also Sport's Camp week!! Every year since we've been married, Will has been the director of the Sports Camp that our church hosts. It has been such a neat and unique ministry of our church and this year 400 children came! It's really impossible hard for me to help right now because of the boys, so we just came to visit 3 days.
We played in the nursery at church and had a snack.
At home, we ate another snack :)
Hunter, Hays, Miles, Harper
(Reesie in the background)
(Reesie in the background)
Most mornings I am up early and like to take a shower before I get the boys out of bed. Miles is an early bird too, so he joined our "getting ready" routine. This consists of me getting ready, while the boys either watch a dvd or destroy my closet (or both!). This morning in particular, Hunter and Hays showed Miles where I keep my jewelry. They tried it all on!
I think Will would die!
Miles and Hunter playing
Harpie hanging out
Harper catching a ride with Hays
This was one of our attempts at a picture of all 4 cousins...
Great one, right?!
What about this one?
Another attempt at a cousin photo...
Maybe when they're 12!!!
Just for fun...
last year 4th of July
Precious little ones and your comments clever. Thanks. Love, Mimi
ReplyDeletegreat updates!! i love all of the attempts to get all 4 in a pic!! we had a great time!
ReplyDelete