Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Fun

Will thought it would be a great idea to get the boys an ice cream treat from Dairy Queen one night, so we did!  They loved it!



I have 3 kids under the age of 2!!  AHHH!!


I have found there is a fine line between wanting the boys to interact with Addie and making sure she is safe!  I've started putting Addie on her activity mat, but every time I do Hunter and Hays want to join her!  Look at Hunter..."Hey that looks fun!"


"I think I will join ya'll!"

"Mom, is this being gentle?"  NO!!

Addie also has been loving watching her mobile!

Will always cooks breakfast at least one day on the weekend and sometimes both!  It gives me a break and he always tries to be creative :)


Mommy and baby girl

Sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are adorable. I haven't checked out your blog in a while and am so glad to see sweet Addie home! Such a sweet family! Hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete