Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

For Halloween, Hunter and Hays were both cows.  I wanted them to each be something different, but they fought over the cow costume!  I must admit they were the CUTEST cows I've ever seen :)


We started out the festivities with some cow wrestling!


Then onto their party at school....
Decorating pumpkin cookies with icing.

Hays loved it and wanted more!


I think Hunter ate one bite and that was it!  He's more of my salty/bread kind of guy.


We had to meet up with Miller in the 2-year old room to get a picture.


We stopped by and picked up Chick-fila for lunch and had to get a picture of our cows eating it!

That night we went to trick or treat at Mee Mee's(Will's Grandmother) and then to a Trunk or Treat to see "Shu Shu" (Will's Aunt Susan)

No comments:

Post a Comment