Saturday, November 5, 2011

First few days

Here are some pictures from the first few days Addie was home.



My sister bought this adorable Zutano outfit for Addie before she was born and unfortunately it was the only time she could wear it!  It was a newborn size and I could barely snap the bottom on this big girl.  Sad because it is so cute :(



Future Chi O?


On our way to her 2 week check-up






Whitney getting some baby love before her baby comes in May!  Her due date is actually my bday!


Unlike her brothers at this age, Addie LOVES her bath!!  I kept waiting for the scream and it never came!  Sweet girl.







What do Hunter and Hays think?  They love her!  They ask about her all the time and love to watch her. I have to be careful though because they are NOT getting this whole "be gentle" thing!!



Hunter

Hays

No comments:

Post a Comment