Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Will's 30th Birthday!

Last week was Will's 30th Birthday!!!!  We celebrated a couple of different times and I hope he had as much fun as I did!  


Outside birthday dinner on his actual birthday.  My dad and my uncle were in town fishing (and visiting!!)  so my dad was kind enough to cook the dinner.  I decided on Will's favorite thing I cook:  Chicken Marsala, Mashed Potatoes, and a Spinach Salad.  I also baked that cake all by myself!  Well, it was a box, but the icing was homemade :)



Right before the boys' bedtime, we went to Dream Ranch to drive around and look at the hunting dogs.  

Riding on the Kabota

I wish this picture wasn't fuzzy!  It was a beautiful night!

And now we are on to his Birthday Party!!!  I (with lots of help from his mom!) threw him a Casino Party!  A party company brought a bunch of casino games and provided dealers and a D.J. too!  You got fake money to play with, which made it even more fun.   It really was the BEST party if I do say so myself :)



I blindfolded him walking in and he was very surprised!

He LOVES playing Blackjack!

Happy 30th Birthday, Will!  I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! You did a great job with the party. Look at Miss Sexy Momma with those legs in that walk-in pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Will! The party looks like a few familiar fun date nights I remember-oh the memories. You were so kind to come visit Matt in the hospital. Micah smiles every time one of us drinks out of the dream ranch cup. Hopefully, you guys will be in Nashville another time soon-we would love to catch up and meet your precious boys. Kendall, what a great mama you are to them!

    ReplyDelete